CKEditor is a full-featured HTML editor, that provides quality XHTML output.
CKEditor integration supports drag & drop from your Resources Tree (to create links to Files or Resources), Ctrl+S saving.
See demo: here
This project is hosted on github here.
Please feel free to leave comments/suggestions and contribute!
February 28, 2023
2.2 - <3.0
Install package, make sure system setting `use_editor` is set to `true`, and `wich_editor` is `CKEditor`
See https://ckeditor.com/docs/ckeditor4/latest/features/toolbar.html if you want to change toolbar configuration.
New in 1.4.5-pl
CKEditor 1.4.5 (2023.04.22)
- Added interactive resource selector with search by pagetitle or id in paste link dialog. It paste modx tag as link src
CKEditor 1.4.4 (2023.03.11)
- Added force browser cache flush of old JS-scripts versions when package updated from previous version.
Please update for changes come into effect and feel the power of previous updates!
CKEditor 1.4.3 (2023.03.02)
- Fix initialization in non-TV instances like in ClientConfig extra (thanks @dimasites)
- Fix no autocorrect text when it's pasted from clipboard while autocorrection enabled and activated
CKEditor 1.4.2 (2023.02.24)
- Fix string param for mediabrowser link (thanks @dimasites)
CKEditor 1.4.1 (2022.04.04)
- Replaced MODX.action by string (MODX3 support)