About GuestOrderView for Commerce
Lets guest customers easily view their previous orders with order ID and fields or secret from comOrder. Uses the frontend/account/order-detail.twig file in your Commerce theme. Requires Modmore's Commerce to use www.modmore.com/commerce
March 31, 2019
2.6 - Current
GuestOrderView for Commerce Documentation
Create a resource and add the snippet. This will display using the included formTpl. By default, it validates a order based on order ID and zip (or by the secret in comOrder). Order ID is required, however you can add as many fields or change the fields if needed (from comOrder).
New in 1.1.1-pl
v1.1.1 - Released 3/30/2019
- Enable use of reference_incr field in Commerce 0.12+ to get order
- Add fallback (enabled by default) to get order by id
- Allow field names to be entered with spaces after commas
v1.1.0 - Released 6/9/2018
- Descriptive validation messages by default. Can be turned off off by using the generic validation lexicon in errorTpl.
- Allow option to enable registered users. Disabled by default, enable by setting the allowRegistered snippet property to 1.
- Ability to load shipments for use in the Twig template.
- Lexicon usage in default chunks
v1.0.0 - Released 5/1/2018
- Code optimization