This Extra adds new features:
- ability to control the error log and to view it in a popup window.
- email notification about changes in the error log.
- displaying error log on the frontend.
January 22, 2022
2.0 - Current
Install via Package Management
New in 1.4.6-pl
- Fixed a bug with the incorrect Smarty compilation path (#31).
- Fixed a bug with updating the ControlErrorlog icon.
- Fixed parsing for fatal errors.
- Removed the definition of the compilation path for Smarty.
- Fixed hashing of missing log file.
- Optimized for MODX 3.
- Added check for user menu existence (#27).
- Added system setting "enable" to manage controlErrorLog in the backend.
- Fixed a bug with the too large mode.
- Return back PHP5 support.
- Added the ability to format the error log content.
- Now the "control_frontend" system setting is responsible for displaying the error log on the frontend (useful for development mode).
- Added closing the window by clicking on the icon.
- Added the ability to control copies of the error log.
- Moved the "Make a copy" button to the left.
- Added a button "Make a copy" which makes a copy of the error log with current timestamp in the name.
- Changed the admin notification event from "OnHandleRequest" to "OnWebPageComplete".
- Fixed bug which occurs when the error log is bigger then allowed memory size [#14].
- Code optimization.
- Added cron script for checking the error log (core/components/controlerrorlog/cron/checkerrorlog.php).
- Updated the Dutch lexicon.
- Added control of the error log in the frontend of the site and admin notification.
- Fixed bug with lexicon strings with some CMPs (#6)
- Fixed the bug #5.
- Now the error log is checked for errors every minute (by default). It can be switched off.
- Add a system setting "Last lines".
- Add a system setting "Refresh frequency".
- Add a system setting "Auto refresh".
- Some improvements - now the window closes with animation, refreshing the error log on opening the window.
- Removed the table creation script.
- Changed the appearance of the error indicator (Icons instead of text).
- Now the error indicator is displayed only for users with permission "error_log_view".
- Removed "Error Log" button.
- Added language support for Dutch.
- Initial release.
More by Sergei Shlokov
Database Tables Administration for MODX Revolution
Replaces MODX template engine + RESTful API
Library of the helpfull functions for MODX.
It's a middleware emulator for MODx Revolution.