With CronManager you're able to link snippets to the servers crontab.
September 9, 2022
2.6 - Current
Install through package manager and create the cronjobs in the custom manager page.
New in 1.3.0-pl
- Settings grid for CronManager settings
- The cronjobs grid can be sorted by all columns
- Move the log panel to a new tab
- Open a window to view the log entries of a single cronjob
- Improved fix for showing NaN dates in Safari
- Purge logs without error deletes all log entries
More by Thomas Jakobi
Switch the context based on a (sub)domain and/or subfolder
Keep the order of the manager menu
Use friendly URLs everywhere in the frontend
Filter resources with request parameters