Use either JSON, PHP, or a combination of the two to drive it all via a single snippet. No post hooks, no chunks! It is now easier than before to set up your form and get it running. There is no FormIt requirement at all any more, which makes JsonFormBuilder snippets simpler and faster to put together (especially with the new JSON methods).
Need a feature or form element that is not yet supported or documented? Please visit the documentation link below and fill out the contact form.Visit this page for documentation
May 19, 2016
2.2 - Current
New in 1.0.28-pl
JsonFormBuilder 1.0.28-pl - 19th May 2016
- - Updated email footer to use replyTo email address when available.
- - Bug fix - Forms were not using reply-to address when set (updates to allow better handling of recent Hotmail / Gmail DMARC policy changes).
- - Bug fix - minimum length rule no longer fails if no value.
- - Bug fix for toJSON method - wasn't skipping files properly.
- - Added bug fix relating to Files still being attached when showInEmail