Integrates ActiveDirectory into MODx Revolution, allowing you to authenticate users against ActiveDirectory.
May 25, 2011
MySQL, SQL Server
2.0 - Current
Install via Package Management in MODx Revolution.
From there, you'll need to setup some settings:
- activedirectory.enabled : Set this to true to turn on ActiveDirectory SSO.
- activedirectory.account_suffix : The account suffix for your domain. Usually in @forest.domain format.
- activedirectory.domain_controllers : A comma-separated list of domain controllers. Specifiy multiple controllers if you would like the class to balance the LDAP queries.
New in 1.0.1-pl
New in 1.0.1
- Add more settings for LDAP connectivity
- [#3] Fix issue with LDAP referrals and incorrect setting
New in 1.0.0
- Add sqlsrv support
- Add activedirectory.enabled setting, which defaults to 0. Set to 1 to to turn on modActiveDirectory.
- Fix issue with extension_packages setting, stop patching login.php file since now fixed in Revo
- Fix issue with invalid logins.