ClientConfig gives your client a user-friendly interface for making site wide changes, while you as the administrator set up the different options available to the end-user.
Possible uses include:
- Regularly update a slogan or tag-line in header or footer
- Change call-to-action button colors based on the season
- Keep contact details updated in one central location
- Update the email-address a form sends notifications to.
November 7, 2023
2.7 - Current
To install, simply grab the package through package manager and install it. Navigate to the component in the components directory, hit the admin button in the top right, and start configuring settings for your clients to maintain.
You can use the values from the settings by using either the system setting tag syntax , or by using $modx->getOption('key') in code.
For further information, refer to the documentation.
New in 2.4.0-pl
Released on 2023-11-07
- Fix GoogleFontList on MODX3 [#204, #205]
- Change when ClientConfig_ConfigChange event is run: the cache will now be cleared first [#200]
- Fix Redactor not updating value on context switch [#199, #208]