ClientConfig gives your client a user-friendly interface for making site wide changes, while you as the administrator set up the different options available to the end-user.
Possible uses include:
- Regularly update a slogan or tag-line in header or footer
- Change call-to-action button colors based on the season
- Keep contact details updated in one central location
- Update the email-address a form sends notifications to.
September 17, 2022
2.7 - Current
To install, simply grab the package through package manager and install it. Navigate to the component in the components directory, hit the admin button in the top right, and start configuring settings for your clients to maintain.
You can use the values from the settings by using either the system setting tag syntax , or by using $modx->getOption('key') in code.
For further information, refer to the documentation.
New in 2.3.3-pl
Released on 2022-09-17
- Guard against pdoToolsOnFenomInit event from triggering more than once causing a fatal loop [#198]
- Fix contexts dropdown not displaying in the same order as the resource tree. Now sorts by rank rather than key. [1eceff9]
- Add tooltips showing placeholder syntax to image and file settings. [#183]
- Fix context aware mode being disabled when upgrading remotely. [#177]