MODX Minify is a MODX Revolution Extra to group and minify your CSS, SCSS, LESS and JS files. Grouping and minifying your styles greatly improves your page load time. You can create groups, and each group can contain multiple files of the same type (CSS (also SCSS and LESS or supported) or JS). ModxMinify automatically creates a minified file for each of your groups or combination of groups.
November 14, 2022
2.4 - Current
Install the extra through the MODX package manager. After installation a new 'MODX Minify' menu item will appear under the 'Extras' menu in your MODX installation.
New in 1.0.2-pl
Changelog for ModxMinify.
- Add missing less.php library
- Fix bug with hardcoded 'modx_' prefix in build (#9 and #25)
- Add cache_path and cache_url settings to override path to minified file (PR#27) - Thanks to @digitalpenguin
- Update composer dependencies
- Remove twig from composer dependencies for better compatibility (#32)
ModxMinify 1.0.0 (2017-01-24)
- First public release
ModxMinify 0.2.0 (2016-05-25)
- Added ability to combine multiple groups in one modxMinify call.
ModxMinify 0.1.9 (2016-02-11)
- Added plugin to clear ModxMinify cache files on Modx cache clear.
- Fixed exception bug in Leafo class
- Added (and removed :p) config.json for groups/files
ModxMinify 0.1.7 (2016-01-20)
- New css uri rewrite filter (for rewriting relative urls in css files)
- New css minify filter
- fix assetwriter paths
More by Sterc Online Agency
Allow users to ask for help or support from inside the manager.
Toolset for optimising your websites online presence.
Media Manager [BETA]
An enterprise-grade media management solution