About CloudFlare API Integration
Read the docs at [GitHub](https://github.com/DashMedia/PurgeCloudFlare).
January 12, 2017
2.2 - Current
CloudFlare API Integration Documentation
New in 2.1.1-pl
- Fix for php 5.3.x (Thanks to @getandyjones)
- Upgrade to CloudFlare API V4 (Thanks to @friimaind)
- Fix for clearing single files clearing when domain starts with 'www'
- Fix for domains starting with 'www'
- Allow use_dev to be set in system settings or context settings
- enable dev mode now defaults to 0, set context or system setting to 1 to enable
- WARNING: Updated system and context setting names
- Migrate to repoman for package creation
- Fix error caused by browser plugin which changed the urls being referenced for the api
- Fix the enable dev mode flag
- All parents of saved document also purged from cloudflare cache on save
- Clearing site cache will now activate development mode for the domain
- Add cf_use_dev context option
- Removed system settings from namespace as ThemePackagerComponent doesn't seem to fully-support them yet, this was preventing people from saving the system settings until they were moved into another namespace
- PugeSingeFile added, PurgeCloudFlare will now clear individual pages from the CloudFlare cache when they are saved from the manager (Yep, how cool is that)
- Added support for multiple contexts
- Inital Commit