SiteDash gives you an overview of all your MODX sites, including information about your installed MODX version and installed extras, server details, and key configuration. The SiteDash Client package facilitates the secure communication between SiteDash and your site.
SiteDash can remotely, with just a click or two:
- Upgrade your MODX core
- Upgrade third-party extras
- Analyse your error log
- Check your database collations
SiteDash also monitors for problems. If it detects something you should know, it sends you an alert via email and the built-in Action Center. Alerts include, for example:
- Running vulnerable version of MODX or packages
- Core folder left unprotected
- Setup folder not removed
- Disk space usage is approaching the limit
- Error log is huge
To use the Client, you need to create a SiteDash account first. [There's a one-month free trial, with plans starting at €9/mo](https://sitedash.app/pricing?utm_source=modxclient). Next, login, and create a new site in the dashboard. Creating the site in your accounts provide you with the Site Key, which you need to provide when installing the Client package.
During the first installation, secure keys are exchanged to facilitate secure communication.
October 3, 2022
2.0 - Current
- If you are new to SiteDash, choose a plan and sign up for a free trial.
- Login to the dashboard and create a new site.
- Download the SiteDash Client package from the package provider.
- Install the package, and enter the site key that was created in step 2. Leave the Server URL as the default unless you were instructed to use a different URL by modmore support.
- SiteDash will now start monitoring your site.
New in 1.6.1-pl
SiteDash Client 1.6.1
Released on 2022-10-03
- When upgrading MODX3, make sure PHP CLI version is at least 7.2 (instead of 5.6 for MODX 2.x)
- symfony/process updated from v3.4.38 to v3.4.47