For sites that have visitors in the European Union (EU), the EU cookie law states that each visitor must give their consent for most cookies to be used. The usefulness or benefit of this is a devisive subject!
February 1, 2021
License: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
2.0 - Current
- Once installed, simply clear your cache.
- Any html pages will now have a cookie disclaimer appended to their BODY tag.
- The disclaimer will stop appearing once the disclaimer has been acknowledged by the user.
- Configuration can be done by editing the plugin properties.
Default chunk is styled using Bootstrap CSS, but will still display without Bootstrap.
New in 0.0.6-pl
- Updated button position in default chunk.