StatusOverrideIPs allows you to add IP addresses which can access the front end of your website when the site is unavailable.
This is useful when you are developing a site and want your client to see progress without the need to login. All other users (different IP addresses) will see the regular 'site unavailable' page.
June 3, 2022
3.0 - Current
* Install through package management
* In System Settings, set 'site_status' to false
* Check you can no longer access the site (when not logged in)
* Go to Components -> StatusOverrideIPs
* Add 1 or more IP addresses (including your own IP address)
* Check you can access the site again (when not logged in)
New in 3.0.0-pl
- MODX3 overhaul
More by Jeroen Kenters
More by Sterc Online Agency
Allow users to ask for help or support from inside the manager.
Toolset for optimising your websites online presence.
Media Manager [BETA]
An enterprise-grade media management solution